Abstract Submission Deadline
Original Deadline: September 8, 2022*
For Oral Presentation Awards Considerations, please submit by the Original Deadline
Poster Considerations ONLY Abstract Submission Deadline has been Extended!
Sept. 8th – Sept. 16th
Abstract Guidelines: (find the link below)
- Use Arial 11 font
- Use 1-inch margins
- Include title, name of authors, and author affiliations
- 300-word maximum (body)
- A panel of judges will review all abstracts. The top abstract from each category (undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral trainees) will be selected for a 15-minute oral presentation (10-12 min presentation followed by 3-5 min QA session) and will NOT be eligible to participate in the poster competition.
- Individuals selected to give a poster presentation will be required to give a 5-minute uninterrupted poster presentation to the judges, followed by 5 minutes of questions and answers.
- Oral Presentations (one per category):
- Poster Presentations:
- Postdoctoral (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Graduate (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Undergraduate (1st, 2nd, 3rd)